DCS: F-16C Viper Trailer
The official Viper reveal trailer is here! Created by our video producer “GlowingAmraam”, the video highlights the beautiful lines, performance, and capabilities that will make the Viper a must-have module for DCS World. Thank you for the tremendous support and we hope you enjoy it!
Order the Viper now from our e-Shop and save 20%
The Viper pre-order is also available on Steam for 20% off:
The F-16C is a single-seat, single-engine multirole fighter that was developed in the 1970s. More than 4,500 units were manufactured and are operated today by 26 countries where the aircraft performs numerous missions that include air superiority, close air support, precision bombing, air defense suppression, reconnaissance and more. Few other aircraft can match its versatility, maneuverability, firepower, and huge production numbers.
Nicknamed the Viper by its pilots, the F-16 was designed with a reclined seating position for high G tolerance and a single-piece bubble canopy for exceptional visibility and comfort. Its lightweight and powerful F-110-GE-129 engines provide a greater than 1:1 thrust ratio.
Housed in the nose of the Viper is a multifunction APG-68(V)5 radar. The aircraft can also be equipped with multiple sensors such as the LITENING targeting pod and HARM Targeting System (HTS).
The Viper is armed for air-to-air combat with Sidewinders, AMRAAMs, and an internal 20mm 6-barrel Gatling gun. It can also be loaded with a wide range of air-to-ground weapons that include general-purpose bombs, rockets, canister munition, Mavericks, laser- and GPS-guided bombs, and more. The F-16 provides endless gameplay in DCS World!
Last Days of the DCS 2019 Summer Bonus Sale!
Lasting until 0900 GMT on 1 August 2019, we will have our Summer 2019 bonus point sale! During this period, you can use bonus points to purchase up to 50% of the price on all Eagle Dynamics modules released. For example: if a product is priced at USD 29.99 and you have enough bonus points then you can use them for up to a maximum value of USD 14.99, the remainder would need to be paid for as usual. (Heatblur Simulations and Magnitude 3 LLC are not participating in the sale.)
Existing Bonus points will expire on 1 June 2020. Bonus points cannot be exchanged for ED Miles or cash.
On 1 August 2019 at 0900, we will launch the new ED Miles rewards system!
ED Miles are similar in many ways to airline miles and can be earned/awarded and used as follows:
- Regardless if a product has just been released, is already on sale or in pre-purchase, you will always earn ED Miles on the price you paid for the purchase. For each purchase, you will earn 10% of the Purchase Price in ED Miles. As an example: if you purchase something for USD 29.99 you will be awarded 2990 ED Miles worth USD 2.99 on the DCS World e-Shop.
- You can use ED Miles to purchase any product participating in the program, regardless if they are just released, already on sale, or as a pre-purchase!
- There is no limit on the number of ED Miles you can use for a purchase. If you have enough ED Miles, you can even pay for an entire product just using ED Miles.
- ED Miles earned are valid for three calendar years from the time of your last DCS World e-Shop purchase.
Note that ED Miles cannot be redeemed for cash or any other conversion, and a list of 3rd parties participating in the program will be provided at launch.
Fight for Honor Charity Tournament Announcement
Eagle Dynamics SA, in association with DCS World Events, Thrustmaster, and Folds of Honor, presents the “Fight for Honor 2019” Digital Combat Simulator World Dogfighting Tournament. Pick any aircraft and dogfight for a chance to win Eagle Dynamics DCS World modules, Thrustmaster gear, and the chance to fly and learn from real world combat aviators in DCS.
To participant in this event, standby for an announcement on the Splash One Gaming webpage
- The Fight for Honor tournament will be a single-elimination 1v1 tournament having combatants fly against each other in best 2 out of 3 matches taking place on the Georgian Caucasus map in DCS World.
- Participants will be allowed to use any aircraft of their choosing that is available in DCS World.
- Opening day rounds will take place on September 7th and 8th.
Many of the matches that take place during the Fights for Honor tournament will be live-streamed. These live streams are open for anyone to watch even if they’re not a tournament participant. If you wish to watch these matches live, make sure to bookmark DCS World Events on Twitch and Youtube prior to tournament go live.
“Aviation is proof that given the will, we have the capacity to achieve the impossible.” (Eddie Rickenbacker)
The Eagle Dynamics Team