DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Available for Pre-Purchase!
Eagle Dynamics SA and Belsimtek are excited to announce that DCS: F/A-18C Hornet is now available for pre-purchase!
DCS: F/A-18C Hornet will be the most authentic and detailed simulation we have ever developed, and it will use our unique CFD engine and aerodynamics developed by Belsimtek to create the most realistic flight dynamics possible. Based on exhaustive research in association with Boeing, our Hornet takes advantage of our newly developed simulation engine and it will set a new benchmark for PC flight simulation.
The Hornet is a true multi-role fighter that can switch from attacking surface targets to engaging air targets with the press of a button. Equally at home on an aircraft carrier or airfield, the Hornet is equipped with a large suite of sensors that include radar, target pod, and a helmet mounted sight. In addition to its internal 20mm cannon, the Hornet can be armed with large assortment of unguided bombs and rockets, laser- and -GPS-guided bombs, air-to-surface missiles of all sorts, and both radar- and infrared-guided air-to-air missiles.
DCS World provides the most rich and authentic digital battlefield for the Hornet to fly in.
Key Features of DCS: F/A-18C Hornet:
- Professional Flight Model (PFM) and authentic Flight Control System (FCS)
- Realistic model of the F/A-18C, down to each bolt
- Detailed simulation of the Hornet’s many systems like engines, fuel, electrical, hydraulic, radios, lighting, emergency, and many, many more
- Inertial and GPS navigation systems with moving map display
- Virtually all the weapons and sensors that a mid-2000s US Navy F/A-18C operates
- Highly realistic cockpit that is mouse interactive
- Spin recovery system
- Authentic Hornet sounds with assistance from Boeing
- New effects like over-wing vapor
- Virtual Reality support
- Multiple liveries
During the Early Access period, the following items will be added to DCS: F/A-18C Hornet:
- New and updated sensors to include air-to-ground radar, additional air-to-air radar modes, Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System (JHMCS), Link-16 Datalink, and targeting pod.
- New weapons such as Harpoon, HARM, Shrike, Maverick, JSOW and SLAM, SLAM-ER missiles, Walleye, laser- and GPS-guided bombs, sea mines, fire bombs, TALD decoys, and AIM-9X and AIM-120 air-to-air missiles.
- Additional display pages like the Situational Awareness, Flight Performance Advisory System, and Automatic Carrier Landing pages.
Pre-purchase now for $59.99 and save $20 from the Early Access release price of $79.99. We plan Early Access DCS: F/A-18C Hornet to be available for download by the end of Spring 2018.
F-15C: Georgian War Campaign on Steam
The F-15C: Georgian War Campaign is now available on Steam at:
“The Georgian War” is a fictional campaign created by Chris “Viper” Long and Baltic Dragon, and is inspired by real events that took place during the Russo-Georgian War of 2008.
This campaign puts you in the role of a pilot who arrives in Tbilisi as part of a small detachment intended to present the capabilities of the F-15C to the Georgian government, which has expressed interest in purchasing several airframes. You and your colleagues are caught by surprise when armed conflict breaks out. As the fighting escalates, your small group is drawn into the war.
Throughout the campaign’s 16 missions, the authors recreate some of the real-life events that happened between the 8th and 13th of August 2008. The fictionalized events presented in this campaign are based on extensive research from numerous Western and Russian publications, interviews with people who were directly involved on both sides, and several visits to the ABL (Administrative Boundary Line) with South Ossetia. The campaign aims to capture the pivotal moments of the 2008 war from a military perspective.
- 16 story-driven missions with some factual events from the 2008 Russo-Georgian war in the background
- Historically accurate descriptions of the situation on the ground and on the front line for the specific date and time when the mission takes place
- Extensive briefings based on real-life FRAGOs (Fragmentary Orders), as well as tactical maps
- Over 1,500 custom voice-overs and thousands of triggers
DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 or F-15C for DCS World is required to play this campaign.