DCS World 1st of September Flash Sale
To celebrate Knowledge Day in Russia, we have a 50% off sale on several popular DCS World aircraft modules. This sale starts today 1500 GMT and will last until 4 September at 0900 GMT.
What is Knowledge Day?
- DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3
- DCS: Combined Arms
- DCS: A-10C Warthog
- DCS: Black Shark 2
- F-15C for DCS World
- Su-27 for DCS World
DCS World 1st of September Bundle Deals
Also to commemorate the Knowledge Day, we are offering several new 60% off Bundle Deals! These bundle deals start today at 1500 GMT and will last until 11 September 2017 at 0900 GMT.
- DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 + DCS: Combined Arms
- DCS: A-10C Warthog + DCS: Black Shark 2
- Su-27 for DCS World + Su-27: Ultimate Argument Campaign
- F-15C for DCS World + F-15C: Georgian War Campaign
Find these great bundles in the special offers section
F-15C: The Georgian War Campaign
“The Georgian War” is a fictional campaign created by Chris “Viper” Long and Baltic Dragon, and is inspired by real events that took place during the Russo-Georgian War of 2008.
Download From in the Campaign section of the DCS e-shop
This campaign puts you in the role of a pilot who arrives in Tbilisi as part of a small detachment intended to present the capabilities of the F-15C to the Georgian government, which has expressed interest in purchasing several airframes. You and your colleagues are caught by surprise when armed conflict breaks out. As the fighting escalates, your small group is drawn into the war.
Throughout the campaign’s 16 missions, the authors recreate some of the real-life events that happened between the 8th and 13th of August 2008. The fictionalized events presented in this campaign are based on extensive research from numerous Western and Russian publications, interviews with people who were directly involved on both sides, and several visits to the ABL (Administrative Boundary Line) with South Ossetia. The campaign aims to capture the pivotal moments of the 2008 war from a military perspective.
- 16 story-driven missions with some factual events from the 2008 Russo – Georgian war in the background
- Historically – accurate descriptions of the situation on the ground and on the front line for the specific date and time when the mission takes place
- Extensive briefings based on real life FRAGOs (Fragmentary Orders), as well as tactical maps
- Over 1,500 custom voice-overs and thousands of triggers
DCS World 2.1.1 and Content Now Available on Steam
Today we are happy to announce that DCS World 2.1.1 and associated DLC content are available on Steam. In order to install DCS World 2.1.1, please select to install the open alpha version from your Steam Library / Properties / BETAS window. From the “select the beta you would like to opt into:” drop down, please select the open alpha – Public alpha versions (2.x).
As part of the DCS World 2.1.1 release, we are also making available the DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range map. As DCS World 2.1.1 does NOT include the Caucasus map, the NEVADA map is a required DLC purchase to use DCS World 2.1.1. Additionally, we have released two campaigns for DCS World 2.1.1: A-10C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign and F-15C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign.
Please note that these DLCs use Steam Keys instead of Starforce keys. As such, this purchases cannot be activated on the DCS World e-Shop version.
DCS: NEVADA Test and Training Range Map
Steam Store Page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/41…ing_Range_Map/
The Nevada Test and Training Range (NTTR) has the largest contiguous air and ground space available for peacetime military operations in the free world. The NTTR is home to RED FLAG and other military exercises that include countries from around the world. The NTTR map for DCS World 2 includes Nellis AFB, Creech AFB and the infamous Groom Lake AFB (aka Area 51) and many other military and airfields in the region. This map also includes the city of Las Vegas, McCarran International Airport, and Hoover Dam.
- 366,000 sq. kilometers that covers portions of Nevada, Utah, Arizona and California.
- Highly detailed modelling of Nellis Air Force Base, Creech Air Force Base, McCarran International Airport, and the Area 51 facility.
- Hoover Dam and Lake Meade.
- All VOR and VORTAC radio navigation beacons.
- High resolution mesh and textures around the detailed airbases.
- The entire NTTR airspace as well as indication of all sub-ranges.
- Las Vegas, Pahrump, Mesquite, Moapa, Indian Springs, Boulder City and other cities and towns in and nearby the NTTR. This also includes all major roads, railways, and power lines.
Please note that this DLC uses Steam Keys instead of Starforce keys. As such, this purchases cannot be activated on the DCS World e-Shop version.
A-10C: Red Flag Campaign
Steam Store Page:
The A-10C: 16-2 Red Flag Campaign is a depiction of flying the A-10C “Warthog” during a typical Red Flag exercise in the skies over Nevada. This campaign includes extensive briefing, map, and lineup card PDF files for each mission and was designed in consultation with the renowned author Steve Davies.
All of the missions are based on input from pilots that have flown in Red Flag exercises and will provide you a challenge that will test even the most skilled virtual pilots.
F-15C: Red Flag Campaign
Steam Store Page:
The F-15C 16-2 Red Flag Campaign is a depiction of flying the F-15C Eagle during a typical Red Flag exercise in the skies over Nevada. This campaign includes extensive briefing, map, and lineup card PDF files for each mission and was designed in consultation with the renowned author Steve Davies, the authority on the F-15C.
All of the missions are based on input from real F-15C pilots that have flown in Red Flag exercises and will provide you a challenge that will test even the most skilled virtual pilots.